These are a few links that may be of interest to those working in Kidney and Urine Proteomics.
- The general kidney proteomics and transcriptomics site.
- The database of urinary exosome proteins from LC-MS/MS.
- The Human Urine and Kidney Proteome Project (HUKPP)
- The EuroKUP / e-LICO collaboration site. This site contains discussion forums to discuss the KUP ontology and what further improvements can be done to the collaboration site.
- Systems Biology towards Novel Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis and Treatment. SysKid, a large-scale integrating European research project, aims at understanding chronic kidney disease in the context of diabetes and hypertension)
- Job Vacancies (EURAXESS).Current job offer in BRFAA for fellow in mass spectrometry (in the context of Marie Curie IAPP; contact: vlahoua@bioacademy,gr)